Curriculum Enrichment and Extension Days
CEEDS activities help to make meaningful connections between the world of school and the outside world that awaits you. You'll discover new ways to think about and build upon your learning experiences. CEEDs activities also include unique travel experiences. Learning has never been so authentic and engaging!
Some examples of CEEDS activities are:
- Initiating and organizing school activities.
- Field experience activities. Trips have included the Bamfield Marine Research Station on Vancouver Island, Frank Slide Interpretive Center, Kananaskis Biogeoscience Lab, the WE Day youth conference in Calgary and camping at Birch Bay Ranch.
- Participating in fine arts and sporting events
- Working with professionals in science, the arts, medicine, engineering, architecture and law.
- Attending women's events like; Girlspace, International Womens' Day and Women of Vision.
- Examining and debating critical issues of particular concern to young women.