Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
It Makes Us One and Sets Us Apart!
There's a certain pride that comes with wearing the uniform. When we wear our kilts we know that we are part of a strong community.
Here's what Nellies say about the uniform:
- The uniform means you see your friends, not what they're wearing.
- Everyone can see that I go to Nellie McClung. I like that.
- I am never judged or teased for what I am wearing.
- There are a surprising number of choices within the uniform it is fun to see how many combinations I can come up with.
- The uniform becomes so normal that when Free Dress Day rolls around, you stand paralyzed in front of your closet for half an hour.
- It's easy to spot your friends across the field.
- You get to be super skilled at putting on a pair of tights.
- Uniforms mean business, all I need is a briefcase!
- I have a new respect for people who have to tie a tie every day.
- I can wake up late, pull on my uniform and feel just as together as I would have with full hair and makeup. The value is on us, not what we look like.
- Nellies know how to dress well and we take pride in our appearance.